As you are willing to travel with Well Nepal Travel , you need to Know the certain term and condition about our company so that you can have a wonderful time with us. In terms and condition you will get an idea about the ways of booking, modes of payments, cancellation policy, privacy, amendment expenses, complain, children, advertisement etc.
1. Booking a Holiday:
"Boking a Hiliday" refers to any all tourism Product or activities that you buy with Well Nepal Travel/Treks including Hiking,Trekking, Tours, Expeditions, Peak Climbing, Guide services,Flight Ticket, Heli Tour, Pilgrimage Tour, Vehicle rental or other adventure and tour programs.
Bookng is accepted and becomes definite only from the date when the Company sends a confirmation invoice or email. It is at this point that a contract between the Company and the Client comes into existence.
Before confirmation the Well Nepal Travel/Treks reserves the right to increase or decrease writen prices .
Please note that the Well Nepal would not be liable to any warranty, collateral agreement, prior agreement, description of services, or conditions, other than as expressed herein.
For the holiday booking you are required to pay 25 % of total cost at the time of confirmation which is non refundable and rest of the amount you can pay on arrival day in Kathmandu in to our office or to our representive at hotel for all kind of Nepal tour/Trekking/Expedition and if you have holiday booking for Tibet, Bhutan, India & other country you are required to pay at least 15 days before of tour arrival or tour start day.Services like flight ticket, Helicopter tour you must have to may 100% of the total amount before arrival or at the time of confirmation.
3. Payment Details:
You can made payment by bank transfer or by Credit Card (Visa or MasterCard). Please follow the below details.
A. Payment by Credit Cad
You can pay us by Credit card ( Visa/Master) please send us full information including Card detials , Passport copy, and signature as you have in Passport & Credit card. Click here to download form, Print out it & fill the form to Well Nepal Travel & Tour /Well Nepal Treks then send us by email with your passport copy, both side scan copy of your credit card and your authorised letter along with filed form. Note that you are required to pay 4% Bank service charge on the total deposit amount in this transaction and your card will be charged as Alpine card services on the behalf of Well Nepal Travel or Well Nepal Treks.
B.Bank Transfer/Wire Transfer
please find below details for the bank transfer/Wired transfer
Bank Account Details: Everest Bank Limited- Thamel Branch – Kathmandu Nepal
A/C NAME: WELL NEPAL TRAVEL & TOURS PVT LTD
A/C NO: 03500105200344 - Nepali Account ( Nepali & Indian Client are required to pay in this account)
SWIFT CODE: EVBLNPKA
Everest Bank Limited- Thamel Branch – Kathmandu Nepal
A/C NAME: WELL NEPAL TRAVEL & TOURS PVT LTD
A/C NO: 03500105200374 -USD
SWIFT CODE: EVBLNPKA
Payment for Trekking/Mountainering booking
If you are from India you can direct transfer/depoist to our below account through NEFT Transfer/Cheque Deposit
HDFC ACCOUNT DERTAILS:
HDFC BANK LTD, KOIRIA TOLA, MAIN ROAD RAXAUL-845305
NEFT IFSE: HDFC0002141
ACOUNT NAME: WELL NEPAL TRAVEL AND TOURS PVT LTD,
A/C NO: 21412000000191 CA
You can pay through Money Gram or Western Union Money Transfer also
Details Surname: GHIMIRE
Given Name: RAMESH
Address: THAMEL, KATHMANDU NEPAL.
Or we also accept the credit card for your easy way for payment.
A: If Booking Cancel by the Client:
If you need to cancel booking with us because of several reasons you need to follow this term of cancellation policy.
- If you cancel your tour before 60 days then all your deposit amount will be fully refund.
- If you cancel your tour before 45 days then : loos of Deposit ( 25%amount will be chargable).
- If you cancel your tour before 30 days then 50 % of amount will be refund from your total tour.
- If you cancel your tour before 15 days then 25% of amount will be refund from your total tour.
- If you cancel your tour before 7 days then 20 % of amount will be refunded from your total tour.
- If you cancel your tour on the day of arrival then no amount will be refunded from our total tour.
Note: The Cancelation must be made in written and acknowleged by Copmany (Well Nepal Travel/Treks)
B: Cancel by The company/Well Nepal Travel
- Well Nepal Travel reserves right to cancel any tour/holiday without guaranted to operate.
- Well Nepal travel/Treks reserve right to cancel the trip if any problem arrised (i.e. due to natural disasters, flight cancellation, consequences of strikes, industrial action, wars, riots, sickness, quarantine, government intervention, weather conditions, or other untoward occurrences.In this case Well Nepal Travel refund only the tour/holiday price & we will not be responsible for other increased expenses or lose.
- Client has reserves to right chage the Itinerary or Product
- If any chages client must have to pay the diffrence amount betwen chages itinerary or pacakge
- If there is any domestic flight or permit which has beed already maded before customised/changes client are required to pay this fees while on change.
- Well Nepal Travel/Treks reserve to right to amend or changes fixed Itinerary if any problem arise (i.e. due to natural disasters, flight cancellation, consequences of strikes, industrial action, wars, riots, sickness, quarantine, government intervention, weather conditions, or other untoward occurrences.
- Amendment Must be on written and acknowleged by Copmany (Well Nepal Travel/Treks)
- If any landslides, road blockage, flood, snow, political-unrest, cancellation of flight, delay arrival, sickness or accidents happen in your tour time then company will not take a responsibility in the changes of your itinerary and the the client its self need to pay the extra amount for the extra charges.
- Any unlawful activities created in society then it all responsible it go for the clients. So be aware to create such kind of activities.
Visa & Passport:
People from all countries except India require a valid passport to enter Nepal and your passport must be valid at least 6 Month till date of Departure from Nepal. An Indian national must have any of their documents like Passport or voter Id Card. For the Tibet & Bhutan Well Nepal Travel can prepare on your request.
Please visit our visa & passport page for further information.
While you are travelling with Well Nepal Travel/Treks then you need to be over 16 years old. Or you need a request letter from your parents to travel with us. So you must be above 16 years.
While you are travelling, then you need to make your insurance 1st we are not responsible for your life. So you need to be prepare before you start your travellling. So that if any accident cancellation etc occurs then you can claim with your insurance company and get the refund.
While you are publicity the things around you, then you need to be aware of surroundings. You need to know that you are against the society or not.