Overview of Bardia National Park Trip 2 night 3 days

Bardia is a regional area of Nepal which sits in Terai Plains bordered by Karnali River and Bardia National Park. Bardia National Park  Trip is 585 Km far from Kathmandu and is composed of great natural as well as cultural aspects. It is full of greenery and fertile land so most of the people here are farmers. It has a national park named as Bardia National Park, largest of Nepal covering an area of 968 sq. Km. This park is mainly covered with Sal Jungle (70%) and remaining 30% with grassland, savanna and riverside forest sheltering endangered animals like Royal Bengal tiger, wild elephant, greater one-horned rhinoceros, swamp deer, black duck, Gharial crocodile, marsh mugger and gigantic dolphin and rare birds like the Bengal Florican, lesser Florican, and sarus crane and in addition to the resident species, several migratory birds visit the park every year which you will get to see here.
To get access in Bardia, either you can take land transportation from Kathmandu (16 Hr) or Pokhara (4 Hr) or take daily flight from Kathmandu to Nepalgunj and short drive to Bardia. Our main goal of this Bardia National Park  Trip is to highlight Bardia National Park and cultural aspects of that place. You will experience great opportunity of discovering and exploring rare wild life, floura & fauna, Villages and Terai people, new cultures and tradition and enjoy jungle activities.

Itinerary of Bardia National Park Trip 2 night 3 days

Cost includes/excludes of Bardia National Park Trip 2 night 3 days
Include:
  • 2 Night accommodatiion with Breakfast, Lunch & dinner at Resort
  • Kathmandu - Nepalgunj - Kathmandu Flight Ticket
  • Required Airport transfer
  • National Park Fees
  • Activities mention on Itinerary
  • Nature Guide while on activities
  • All applicable taxes

Exclude:
  • Extra Night - If you want to extend, Extra activities , Tips for Guide/Diver , Personal drinks etc all others which is not mention


Write a Review

customer-support

+977 9851136944

  1. Trip Cost
    $550 PP
  2. Trip Code



Quick Inquiry




Subscribe and get 5% Discount